Bardex Chain Jack Shiplifts, the best way to increase revenue for your Shipyard!
With shiplift and transfer system experience since the mid-1960s and our dual lift chain design patented in 1976, Bardex offers a robust and secure way to lift ships. Unlike our competitors’ designs, none of our shiplifts have dropped a vessel. Your clients will feel much more comfortable knowing their ship will be held up by solid chains with built in redundancy for safety.
Our dual lift hydraulically powered Chain Jacks offer many advantages:
• Simple design with fewer moving parts than wire rope systems.
• No excessive wear and tear due to fleet angle between wire rope drum and sheaves.
• No maintenance-prone items such as VFDs, gearboxes, brakes, bearings, sheaves, or wire ropes.
Enjoy the Benefits of Chain
• Superior corrosion resistance compared to wire ropes and sheaves submerged in sea water.
• Chains exhibit up to 15-year service life compared with maximum 5-year life for wire ropes.
Protect the Environment
• Eliminate environmental pollution caused by submerging greased wire ropes and sheaves.
Achieve Accuracy Where it Matters Most
• Load measurement, display and recording with accuracy of 0.5% of the lift capacity.
• Accurate position control and synchronization provide a perfectly level lift within 10mm across the entire platform without operator intervention.
Your shipyard can also benefit from the Bardex Virtual Dockmaster Service, a detailed simulation capable of helping your team understand the best arrangements for blocking, lifting and transferring specific ships. You provide us the ship load diagram and we will provide a detailed analysis of the best lifting and transfer arrangement.
We are ready to custom design, build, install and commission any size shiplift and transfer system your shipyard needs.